Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year




Happy New Year everyone.
I had a very relaxing Christmas with my family, watching movies, playing scrabble, making snowmen and eating way too many quality street. My snowman was even shown on Granada Reports, well cool.
Thank you for all my brilliant presents, especially my red Christmas hat which my very good friend Traceyann sent me.
Thanks to Ruth for my blow up girlfriend! Don't worry not one of them sort! Place her in the bath and she grows 500% and eventually she goes back to being 3 cm again, my type of girlfriend!
Thanks to my best friend Bear Growls for making 2009 special.
Looking forward to 2010 and lets hope it is filled with fun, love and happiness.
Thank you for reading my blog
hugs Arf
N.B. for the record I am still single...



6 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't get a card off to you this Christmas, buddy, but if you want to exchange addresses, I will send ya some snail mail! Here's to 2010! Yeeeehaw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that would be great you could email me your address or send me message on FB and I will send you mine. Yeeehaw to you as well ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wel cool blog Arf! Fank you for me menshun. You dun made 2009 briwliant for me. I dunt neva had a bestest frend befor and it is wel cool.

    Luvs you lodes bestest buddy and hopes wot yor 2010 is briwliant.

    Big Hugs
    BG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That duzz be brilliunt as usual Arfur. And I am glads you is also frend of Bear Growls. His blog is also very good cos is always full of wise phings wot he has thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoppy new Year Arfur!! I didn't know you had a blog.. I've added you now, so I don't miss any updates!! LOVED all your pics!! keep 'em coming!! HUGS! xoxo =:3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come you're still single, Arthur??? You got STYLE!!! I wish they had them jackets in my size!!! FUUUUNNNNKKKKY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Pages

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rochdale, Lancs, United Kingdom
If Carlsberg made stuffed dogs! just saying...