Monday 5 April 2010

Valentine's Day





 Valentine's Day

Well its been a very busy week, I've been busy filming my new Valentine's Day movie.
I have found my vocation in life, forget security, I want to be an actor, next stop Hollywood!
I am amazed  how many people have watched it, so far 480 hits on vidly.

I couldn't have done it without the help of my team, 

Dad  - acting coaching and his Car 
Mom - producing, editing and visa card  
 Monkey for his cameo role and his direction.
Thanks for watching my movie,  I'm looking forward to the next one.
P.S If you didn't get a Valentine's card there's always next year!

Thanks everyone

Just for the record, I'm still single!
Arf
:o)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYP3s0e_E2g

6 comments:

  1. Wel cool. I fink yor film is ACE Arf! You cud make it in Hollywood but I hopes wot Hollywood aint too far away bestest frend!

    *bighugs* BG xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A film?! How cool. Mom and I will have to watch it when we're at a faster connection! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT VID!! Can't wait to see your next creation!! HUGS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cool dog Arthur and the film is awesome. You need a fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool film Arf. I larff every time I see you drivin your car

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me and I bring the sunshine... http://mookiepig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Pages

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rochdale, Lancs, United Kingdom
If Carlsberg made stuffed dogs! just saying...